You can track your order on the transactions page. From there, you can find your order status, the date your order shipped, the courier being used, and other tracking information. Please note that some shipments, like international warranty replacements, have limited tracking or no tracking available.
To track your order:
- Go to drop.com/transactions.
- Find the order you want to track.
- Look under “Drop Status” for the status.
- After the order has shipped, click the tracking number located below "Drop Status” to visit the courier tracking website.
If your package is missing or the tracking information isn’t working, please go to:
- How to find a missing package that’s marked as delivered
- Missing tracking information
For our list of couriers, please go to:
- Which couriers does Drop use for shipping?
Please note: Some of our primary couriers use regional couriers for the final delivery of your order. When this happens, your tracking information may not be accurately reflected on the primary courier's website. You can find additional tracking information for the regional courier on the primary courier’s website.